Jan 3 2014
Leave a Reply
From the Tumblr
“Make products you are proud of. Good things happen to good products. Don’t let people tell you it’s a stupid idea. Build it, then decide.”
“It is way more fun to be battling every turn for 35th place than it is to ride a dirt track TT for 4th”
—Me, talking about cyclocross. I think it’s extremely unlikely anyone who’s done both will disagree.
De Marchi was by far the most entertaining character in the latest HTRWW.
Also, I’m working with CyclingTips on these now, and it’s awesome.
The aero tuck lookback
skill level: world champion
The best part about this is he starts pedaling again like three seconds later—without coming out of the tuck.
Anyone else remember this?
"Maple Syrup shots! Pass it around!"
Look at all those Polish kits! I sure hope Kwiatkowski sent Rafal Majka a thank-you card for those 241 extra UCI points he brought to the table.
Not much going on. you know just having a mellow sun….oh then this Repost from @taticycles happened. —- #halp
But does it have a dropper post?
“Ferrand-Prevot is a worthy winner but she can thank her rivals for what was essentially 127.4 kilometres of indecision. They got what they deserved.”
Race stupid, lose stupid, as I like to say.
- Biran FD said Man, that’s awesome! I look forward to seein...
- funny said Oh, and thanks to cyclingtips for sponsoring HTRWW...
- funny said De Marchi’s expression when MK caught them i...
- Toestrap said Really great that got some financial support. Will...
- Cosmo Catalano said I think it does depend a lot on region. New Englan...